(keitai-l) Re: Sha-mail activity

From: Benedict Evans <ben_at_ben-evans.com>
Date: 06/26/03
Very safe. Pope trivia (not sure how long ago this was) - 40% of
Vodafone UK's contract customers have never used their voicemail. My
understanding is that almost all SMS traffic comes from less than 25% of
subscribers. But on the other hand, you still want your grandmother to
have a shamail handset, just so you can send *her* pictures...