(keitai-l) Re: WWWJDIC on J-Phone

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 06/27/03
On Thu, 26 Jun 2003, Juergen Specht wrote:

> Works for i-mode, J-Phone and EZweb. But it's a pay service
> (300yen/month if I am not mistaken) but worth every penny, I mean yen.

Just so you know, Tango Town's dictionaries are rather better than the
regular WWWDIC ones. Though the example sentences still want some work.
(I love having them, but seeing the same example sentences over and over
again as I scroll though the list of examples for a particular word
is...tedious.)

cjs