(keitai-l) Re: Vodafone live

From: Giovanni Bertani <giovanni.bertani_at_exsense.com>
Date: 06/29/03
Arjen
General ARPU for the whole user base (from 769 to 818 euros a year)

Sometimes I am too much short (SMS effect?)
"This is not much... " = this is not much information.

I think they do not want to give more information to the competition
as it could be too much useful...

Saluti

Giovanni

Domenica, 29 giu 2003, alle 02:52 Europe/Paris, Arjen van Blokland ha