(keitai-l) Re: Common web sites on J-Sky Internet

From: Dirk Rösler <lists2003_at_unicircuits.com>
Date: 07/10/03
Absolutely Greg, I did the same trick with my old D phone, that's why I
was so disappointed that not even google would work. Looks like there
is a fair amount of conversion going on behind the scenes. So much for
standardisation...

I always assumed that putting in a plain top level site like xyz.com
would automagically redirect you to /i, /j or /ez or whatever. Seems
that this isn't always the case.

My next challenge is to find out why images are compressed and look so
ugly when sha-mailed...

Thanks

Dirk