(keitai-l) MMS inbound ?

From: Paul Underwood <paul.underwood_at_trikatu.com>
Date: 07/14/03
Hi

I am looking for an aggregator that has inbound (MSISDN/Shortcode) MMS
working (UK ops) anyone know if this is up and running yet ?  I heard the
empower have an add-on to there VMR but that was about it ...

Regards
--
Paul Underwood
Director

Trikatu Ltd -   Next Generation Messaging Solutions
Medius Building, 2 Sheraton Street, London, W1F 8BH
Tel : +44 (0)870 366 9333  Fax: +44 (0)870 166 0570
http://www.trikatu.com             info_at_trikatu.com

Non-Executive Director SMS Association - www.160characters.org