(keitai-l) Re: J-PHONE's J-SKY Service to Rebrand as Vodafone live!

From: Johan Bengtsson <johan_at_doberman.se>
Date: 07/15/03
For how long has J-Phone had dual branding? Europolitan changed to
Vodafone in Sweden a couple of years ago. Thanks to the one year long
dual branding and a massive launch campaign the Vodafone brand awareness
shot up like a rocket over here.

/Johan

http://nooper.co.jp Check Nooper, your little intelligent email buddy:
http://nooper.com