(no subject)

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 07/16/03
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 Martyn_Williams@idg.com wrote:

> Furthermore, after mid-November J-PHONE will implement a system for a set
> period whereby users will be able to concurrently receive e-mails sent to
> "jp-X.ne.jp" domains and telephone number e-mail addresses.

If they have any sense, this "set period" will be forever, or at
least several years. ISP customers (which is what these people are)
really hate it when you go and change their e-mail addresses out from
under them, and there's really no reason to be doing so. (It's not
at all hard to implement a system that would let people chose e-mail
addresses--different or the same--on either or both systems.)

cjs