(keitai-l) Re: Japan phones that use SIM cards?

From: <Martyn_Williams_at_idg.com>
Date: 07/21/03
last time I checked, Vodafone UK was only selling SIM-locked versions of
the GX-10 and GX-20 so they wouldn't work on his SIM -- unless people are
already offering SIM unlocking for those handsets.

BTW, has anyone used one of these SIM unlocking services? Do they work and
has there been any problems?

Martyn

                      "Mathew  Smith"
                      <Mathew.Smith@smart-        To:       keitai-l@appelsiini.net
                      fusion.com>                 cc:       (bcc: Martyn Williams/NEWS SERVICE/IDG)
                                                  Subject:  (keitai-l) Re: Japan phones that use SIM cards?
                      07/21/03 21:42
                      Please respond to
                      keitai-l

Sounds like you should order a Sharp from a friend in London and have =
them ship it out swap the sim and off you go...

Mathew=20