(keitai-l) Re: Moblog Appli

From: Sam Joseph <gaijin_at_yha.att.ne.jp>
Date: 07/22/03
My 505 seems to handle image data on the scratchpad no problem - no
noticeable speed problem.
Actually now I come to think of it, I've been storing images on the
scratchpad on 503s.  I think it is actually a fairly common practise -
load the images over the network when you first start the appli - write
them to the scratchpad and then on subsequent appli re-starts there's no
need to make the user wait for the images over the network connection,
just grab them from the scratchpad.

CHEERS> SAM