(keitai-l) BREW/J2ME freelancer wanted (no agencies, no development houses)

From: Mark Frieser <mark_at_consect.com>
Date: 08/06/03
Hi Everyone,

I am writing to see if there are any WWWACies out there that would like to
work on a freelance basis - or have the ability to - develop for BREW and
J2ME.  If you do, I have a potentially exciting ongoing job for you with a
large publisher.

If you do have the ability, and you are available on a freelance basis (do
not write me if you are a part of company that builds apps - we're looking
for an individual that can work on a freelance basis and possible transition
to full time), please send me a note with you resume and location.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you for your interest.

Best,

Mark

Mark Frieser
Consect
+1 917 855 2669

Join 300 High Level Wireless Executives for a day of networking, case
studies and technology solutions at the Global Wireless Summit, Los Angeles
on January 14, 2004.

For more information on attending and sponsorship, visit our website at
http://globalwirelesssummit.com/la