(keitai-l) Re: Camera Phone and services

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 08/07/03
Jeat Shyan wrote:
 > Hi!  I notice that there are many camera phones in Japan.  Can someone give
 > a summary of the currently available services that can be used with this
 > phone?

Jeat - You can find a summary of camera phones here:
http://www.eurotechnology.com/camera-phone/

 > Or, is there some where that I can find a list of current applications?

You'll find some documented in pictures of the
"Wireless Japan 2003" exhibition:
http://www.eurotechnology.com/wirelessjapan2003/camera.phones.html

The main applications are:
taking pix, sending pix, printing pix, online albums,
taking videos, sending videos, and there are quite a lot
of specialized services, such as image editing, frames,
cross platform conversion etc.

Hope this helps,

Gerhard
Gerhard Fasol, PhD                         Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
fasol_at_eurotechnology.com               http://www.eurotechnology.com/
Find us in "IBM developerWorks" and in "Chemical & Engineering News":
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/wireless/library/wi-elite8.html
http://pubs.acs.org/cen/topstory/8049/8049bus1.html