(keitai-l) Re: Content provider profits

From: Andrea Hoffmann <hoffmann_at_egis.co.jp>
Date: 08/13/03
Dear all,

I agree with most of the previous points. However, as competition for i-mode
content business is getting tougher, for those companies who do rely on
making a profit primarily by selling their i-mode content, there are some
basic rules that seem to make all the difference for profitability or loss.
Most often mentioned are cost control, and cost control and then again cost
control. Plus a smart design of scalable infrastructure, and an intimate
knowledge of mobile content design, production, distribution and marketing.
Already established connections in the industry (Cybird-Docomo for example)
of course also help ;-)

Andrea
--
EGIS Consulting Group