(keitai-l) Re: anti-camera phone technology?

From: Eric Hildum <EricHildum_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 08/25/03
I suppose you could try turning out all the lights and making sure the
windows are covered with a dark cloth. Since all cameras depend on
reflected light, if you eliminate the light, you eliminate the problem.
Of course, cameras with flash units will not be affected, but you are
likely to notice those in use.

Other than that, you are probably out of luck.

Now, what kind of business are you running that pictures are so
threatening?