(keitai-l) How do you upload a picture from a phone?

From: Vince Vince <public_vince_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 08/26/03
Hi,
I'm creating a website for mobile phones and I'd like
users to be able to upload pictures from their
camera-equipped phones. I've had a look at the chtml
documentation and didn't see the usual <input
type=file...> to create a form that uploads files.  Is
there a method similar to this on i-mode, jphone, and
au?

If not, then I might have to resort to accepting the
pictures as e-mail attachments.  I read that the
i-Shot service does some kind of resizing for pictures
sent to other Docomo phones.  When users send photos
by email to an external address, is there any resizing
done by the phone or the service provider?

Thanks for your insight,
Vince