(keitai-l) Re: i-appli benchmarks

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 08/26/03
On Tue, 26 Aug 2003, Joseph Bowbeer wrote:

> Here's a different perspective on the F505 graphics performance:
>
>   http://www.seckey.net/iappli/KVMMark-en.html
>
> In this benchmark, it rates ~5x slower than the other models.

Well, for the line-draw/rectangle-fill operations. Interestingly
enough, the "panel" test, which renders some textboxes and labels, is
significantly faster than all phones but the N505i. and the drawImage()
benchmark is well within range of the other phones, too.

Even more interesting, outside of the graphics, the JVM performance
kicks butt over the other phones except the SH, where it's only about
twice as fast.

Another interesting thing is the stats for submissions of the benchmark:

	F505i	174
	SH505i	170
	SO505i	160
	D505i	107
	N505i	43
	P505i	28

Is The F505i really the most popular phone?

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org