(keitai-l) Re: "Melody Call"

From: <Martyn_Williams_at_idg.com>
Date: 08/28/03
I don't know who developed the DoCoMo version but the idea is borrowed from
South Korea. I wrote about these services from Telecom Asia in December
last year. To be honest, I'm not sure what has taken the Japanese carriers
so long......

http://www.idg.com.hk/cw/readstory.asp?aid=20021202002

Martyn

                      "Alvaro Chavarri"
                      <achavarri@unitec        To:       keitai-l@appelsiini.net
                      .es>                     cc:       (bcc: Martyn Williams/NEWS SERVICE/IDG)
                                               Subject:  (keitai-l) "Melody Call"
                      08/28/03 19:25
                      Please respond to
                      keitai-l

Hello everybody,

Any one Knows something about the new service "Melody Call" from DoCoMo?
Has
it been developed by DoCoMo or by another company??

thanks,

Alvaro

This mail was sent to address Martyn_Williams@idg.com