(keitai-l) Re: Location Based Services ?

From: Tom Motoyoshi Kalland <tmk_at_infeline.org>
Date: 08/29/03
It's simply too slow to be useful. Let's say I get on the Yamanote-sen
at home and try to find out how long it will take me to get to Shibuya
using the Door-to-door on my au, I'll probably reach Shibuya before it
comes up with anything. It's sloooooooooooow. Faster to ask people for
directions if you're lost. :)

I want instant stuff running in the background on the phone or something
so that when I get off at a station all sorts of info is available on my
phone etc.

.tmk