(keitai-l) Re: docomo spam- finally found me

From: Reto Grob <rgrob_at_klab.org>
Date: 09/05/03
Hi David,

A friend of mine had a 504 bought a new 505 phone at a small shop in
Akihabara. He used the same email address before and after.. after he
got lots of spams (30 times a day..) .. so it looks very likely that the
shop sold his address  :-0!

Essence: -> Only buy from trusted stores, such as official ones or the
big chains.

Reto