(keitai-l) Re: Archives and search

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 09/09/03
It's perfect - Mika! Congratulations and thank you!

actually, the font size depends on the type of browser
and the font you set in the browser, and the quality
of your eyes etc...

Most browsers I know let you adjust the font size.
In Netscape 7.02 you go to:
"View" -> "Text Zoom" and select the size you fancy.

Gerhard

Juergen Specht wrote:
>>http://www.appelsiini.net/keitai-l/archives/2003-09/
>>Comments welcome (It is still work in progress).
>

> Overall I like it, but here are some comments:
>
> * The font you use for the individual mails is too tiny.
> * All pages are titled: <title>Three Column With Header And Footer</title>
> * If you search for something, you get a strange result set:
>
>   Displaying documents 1-20 of total 2520 found.
>   1. [no title] [ 6.250% ]
>          KEITAI-L Mailinglist archives Search: Advanced Help Home Archives
>          2003 January February March April May June July August September
>          2002 January February March April May June July August September
>          October November December 2001 January February March April ...
>          * http://www.appelsiini.net/keitai-l/archi... (text/html) Fri, 09 May 2003,
>          16:34:13 EEST, 32544 bytes
>          * , bytes
>
> But the best thing is that email addresses now show the "_at_" instead
> of the "@"...I am sure that Keitai-L is responsible for loads of the
> spam I receive.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Juergen

Gerhard Fasol, PhD                         Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
fasol_at_eurotechnology.com               http://www.eurotechnology.com/
Find us in "IBM developerWorks" and in "Chemical & Engineering News":
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/wireless/library/wi-elite8.html
http://pubs.acs.org/cen/topstory/8049/8049bus1.html