(keitai-l) Re: Archives and search

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 09/10/03
On Wed, 10 Sep 2003, Jonas Petersson wrote:

	So much fuss about little things. A few points on this thread.

	Table vs nontable layout discussion is off topic for this
	list. So unless it is about css layouts on keitai screens,
	lets drop this thread.

	Regarding the font problems with some browsers. No, I am
	not a designer, I am a coder. Therefore I can't claim I was
	fluent in CSS and I have to fix thing by trial and error.

	Yes I do believe in standards.

	No I have no interest in supporting Netscape 4.x, it is 2003
	already :)

	Any people who still have problems with unreadable fonts
	in archives please post me your OS and broweser off-list
	and I'll fix it.

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/