(keitai-l) Re: Max HTML sizes on keitai

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 09/16/03
On Sun, 14 Sep 2003, Sam Joseph wrote:

> 502 series 5K (plus ability to request more)

Actually, the "c10" or similar tags in the user-agent header seem to be
common across many more phones than listed there. For example, my old
P209i also had the ability to set up a 10K limit instead of 5K, in which
case it would also add "/c10" to the user-agent header. It looks as if
using this (and assuming 5K if a "cXX" is not present) may be the best
way to determine the size in the general case, since it's so common.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org