(keitai-l) Re: Max HTML sizes on keitai

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 09/16/03
On Tue, 16 Sep 2003, Christian Anderson wrote:

> Kind of a late question... But does that 5k limit include images as well?

Do you mean, "does the 5K limit apply to the entire page, including
all of its constituent images," or "is an indvidual image, as well as
an individual HTML document, limited to 5K"? I believe it's the latter
that is actually the case: any one web request is limited to 5K (or the
appropriate limited advertised with "cNN").

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org