(keitai-l) Re: Gig at Namco mobile...

From: Mark Frieser <mark_at_consect.com>
Date: 09/16/03
Congrats... I hope all is going well DC.  Looks like Namco is going
Gangbusters.  I can't wait to see what you guys have put together.

Best,

Mark

On 9/16/03 1:32, "dc" <dc@gamelet.com> wrote:

> Hope recruiting is OK on keitai-L, this is quite an interesting gig...
>
> I am working at the mobile group at Namco here in tokyo, and we are
> looking for a java engineer to join the team. Most of the work will
> involve programming on US and European handsets, as we are expanding
> internationally at a furious pace. We have contract and full-time
> positions.
>
> Thanks,
>
> /dc
> +-----+-----------------------------------------+
> david [dc] collier
>
> NAMCO Ltd.
> Web & Mobile Contents Business Group
>
> e   |   dc@wm.namco.co.jp
>
> This mail was sent to address mark@consect.com

Mark Frieser
Consect
+1 917 855 2669

Join 200 High Level Wireless and Music Executives for a day of networking,
case studies and technology solutions at the Mobile Music Conference,
November 14, 2003.

For more information on attending and sponsorship, visit our website at
http://www.mobilemusicon.com

--
kanaderu song like a Ichiro's swing!

- Freak da Club. Aki-la and Snoop Dogg