(keitai-l) URGENT RESPONSE

From: JAMES TYLOR <jamestylor1_at_post.cz>
Date: 09/17/03
FROM Mr JAMES TAYLOR
12 MIDWILL EASTRAND
AMSTERDARM=2C
HOLLAND=2E

DEAR Sir=2C

My name is James Taylor the first Son of Charles Taylor=2C former President of Liberia=2E As you are aware if you listen to news on CNN or BBC=2C my father resigned and handed over power to Mr=2E Moses Blah having been given an automaton by America to leave office=2E

We have been granted Asylum in Nigeria=2C but which the Nigeria=92s seem to be fighting against=2C and has created a lot of misunderstanding or civil disorder in Nigeria since the 11th of August 2003=2E Nigeria is in West Africa and close to my country Liberia=2C therefore there is no guarantee for security=2C hence my father sending me to holland to safeguard my life and that of my family=2E I came into South Africa with some money=2C which I have successfully deposited in Security Company=2C which would need your help to take this money out of Africa=2E

If you are interested and ready to help me=2C I will gladly give you 15% of the total sum of =28US30M=29 Thirty million United State Dollars Which is currently laying in the Security company here in amsterdam=2C for you effort and 5% can be set aside for any expenditure that may be incurred by you for saving me from the predicament while the 80% is for investment in your country=2E

Kindly treat this matter with high confidentiality=2C as you know the current situation=2C which you can verify from CNN or BBC=2E I would like you to reply urgent as to enable me know where you stand as time is of essence=2E

Thank you and God bless=2E

Best Regards

James Taylor=2E