(keitai-l) Clean Copy - Mobile Kaizen in Japan Seminar Series

From: Daniel Scuka <daniel_at_wirelesswatchjapan.com>
Date: 09/18/03
**Cleaned-up Copy (Sorry for garbage chars in last post)

Oct. 2003: New Mobile Economy Seminar "Mobile Kaizen in Japan" tours
Germany

I will be conducting a series of six seminars in Germany with Jan Michael
Hess from Mobile Economy entitled "Mobile Kaizen in
Japan." We plan to provide an in-depth study of the continuous improvements
in Japan's Mobile Economy Triangle of networks,
devices, and services and include a special focus on mobile marketing
(largely based on the Mobile Marketing course being offered at IUJ in
Niigata).

The 1-day seminar (09:00 - 20:00) is in English and will visit the
following cities: Dusseldorf (Oct. 14), Cologne (Oct. 15),
Hamburg (Oct. 16), Munich (Oct. 28), Stuttgart (Oct. 30), Frankfurt (Nov.
4), and Berlin (Nov. 6).

The attendance fee is 400,- Euro with a 50% discount granted to start-up
firms.

The Mobile Kaizen Seminars are sponsored by E-Plus GmbH & Co. KG. The local
partners hosting and supporting the event in each
city are: Schoen + Company (Dusseldorf), Antwerpes (Cologne), dpa-infocom
(Hamburg), Cartagena Capital & gotoBavaria
(Munich), 21TORR (Stuttgart), Atkon (Frankfurt), and the Fraunhofer
Institute for Open Communication Systems (Berlin).

If any Keitai-L members in Europe wish to attend, please feel free to
download the programme and application from:
www.mobileeconomy.de.

Best regards,

 -- Daniel Scuka