(keitai-l) Re: magnetic induction as bluetooth replacement

From: Eric Hildum <EricHildum_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 09/20/03
I have seen these antennas as well. One of my coworkers is into Ham
radio, and designed a set of tunable magnetic antennas for his
walkie-talkies. The antenna was much smaller than the standard antenna,
and gave very good performance, though it had a rather different field
shape than the traditional antenna. Basically, it was a short curl of
copper; you would never guess what it was by just looking at it.