(keitai-l) !Re: 257 screenshots of J-Phone games...

From: Paul Lester <paul_at_thetamusic.com>
Date: 09/21/03
    Cellphone Java applications are available and downloadable in
all three regions: Europe, Japan and the Americas now!  (As well
of of course in Korea and some other places).
    No one is missing out on anything!  (But these were not available
in the US until recently and in Europe until about 6 months
or about year and a half ago ... or maybe more).