(keitai-l) j-phone http post method

From: Alexander Ongelico <aongelico_at_tspi.com.ph>
Date: 10/08/03
Hello all,

I am quite new to the mobile application development.  Recently, our group
has developed a simple webmail application for use in the imode phones.
This went relatively well, however, we are planning future developments to
support j-phone as well as au.  The problem is that we seem to be having
problems when using the HTTP POST method on the j-phone.  Basically, we have
a form to POST, but on the url, we also have a GET parameter.  The problem
is that the GET parameter seems unable to be retrieved.  Does anyone have
any ideas on why this is happening?

Also, do you guys know of any good reference sites for j-phone application
development that is in english?

Thanks!

ako