(keitai-l) Re: Vodafone K.K. Unveils V601SH with 2 Megapixel Autofocus Camera

From: Paul Hardy <pjh_at_bushcat.com>
Date: 10/16/03
> it  oslaincludes "Bowlingual connect, an on-screen
> translation service
> that allows the V601SH to understand a dogs barkng"

The scary thing is, I've been in Japan long enough to think this is a
reasonable feature. When I was in the US, I just wanted a cellphone I was
strong enough to carry between recharging stops, and in Hong Kong I simply
needed to make sure the cellphone number sign attached to my barely mobile
phone was large enough so people at adjacent tables in Pizza Hut could call
me.