(keitai-l) Re: games

From: Jeffrey L. Funk <funk_at_iir.hit-u.ac.jp>
Date: 10/20/03
I have heard that it is possible to download as much as five times the
amount of data with one click using a java program than with c-html. I also
compared java versus c-html newspaper sites and it appeared that I was able
to download much more data with the java-based site. Apparently most
newspaper sites now use java and most business mobile Intranet applications
are moving towards Java (or Brew) for similar reasons.
Jeff Funk