(keitai-l) Re: OT? : Scandinavian company looking for java games/apps

From: Jonas Petersson <zap_at_xms.se>
Date: 10/20/03
Steven Veltema wrote:
> Excuse me, but blank image bugs have no place on a mailing list.  It may
> be not your intent but seems like a rather suspicious way to go about
> recruiting developers.
> [...]
> Haakon Rian Ueland wrote:
>> Developers with good, cutting-edge games and applications: please get in
>> [...]

Of course they haven't, but since you can hardly do much about then
*arriving* to you (unless the list decides to block them), I would
suggest that you tick the "Do not load remote images in Mail & Newsgroup
messages" setting in your preferences instead. It is very effective
(assuming your mail reader supports it - Mozilla derivates do since a
while back. Expect an "Automatically flag messages with remote images as
junk" setting in the near future.).

				/ Jonas
--
Jonas Petersson  |  XMS Penvision  |  mailto:Jonas.Petersson@xms.se