(keitai-l) Re: keitai-l Digest V3 #216

From: Erik Hörnfeldt <erik_at_hornfeldt.se>
Date: 10/22/03
Why would anyone want to make phones. Isn´t the trend that more and
more new models are developed by companies like BenQ and then sold
under more familiar brand names.

My guess is that the phone market will turn into something like the
car market where the same platform can be turned into widely
different models, just like the Skoda Felicia, VW Golf, VW New
Beetle, Audi A3, Audi TT and Seat Toledo are bulit on the same
platform.

imho

Erik H