(keitai-l) Re: N-Gage not selling well?

From: Håkon Rian Ueland <ueland_at_eurobate.com>
Date: 10/24/03
If you are looking for a gamemachine, buy a Gameboy Advance. Much cheaper.
If you are looking for a cellphone with games, don't buy a N-Gage. We have
tested it in my company - everybody agreed that it is a ridiculous product.
It is close to impossible to use it as a phone (makes you look like a jerk
when speaking), the games are way too pricey and it feels cheap.

But I must add that Tombraider is great on the N-Gage! :)

Best regards
Haakon R. Ueland
e: ueland_at_eurobate.com w: http://www.eurobate.com