(keitai-l) Re: N-Gage not selling well?

From: Bill Volk <bvolk_at_teknikcorp.com>
Date: 10/27/03
Lawrence wrote:

>>    1 - Nokia realizes that Americans don't txt

>I thought Americans don't txt because they fear the raping
>their providers will hit them with for any new service.  When I
>talk to any Americans about my cool J-Phone they mock it,
>claiming they'd never, ever get one no matter the features.
>"Just a phone kthx!".  And when I ask if they'd get one for the
>patheticly small price I'm paying, they all say yes (after they
>recover from the shock).  Give them a good product at a good
>price and they'll buy it, but hose them at every turn and they'll
>shun everything you do.

Americans (young) don't 'txt' THEY I.M. (Cheskin Youth Survey) ...
however, the first time someone uses a $0.10-per-line system on a phone
... will be the last time they EVER use IM on that phone.

The cool thing is that come the revolution (November, when you can keep
your phone # and switch services) ... all of that is going to change.

I have seen the future and it's IP based chat programs and carriers with
reasonable and/or ALL YOU CAN EAT (T-Mobile) data charges.

Bill Volk
Teknik Digital Arts