(keitai-l) OT: ask for test

From: Bida <bida_at_stopari.cz>
Date: 10/30/03
Hi,
  Could I kindly ask someone who is able to go on KDDI mobile
  to just take a short look on some pages?
  I'm going to develop some mobile project and I'd to just test if
  choosed technology is able to run on jpn KDDI mobile as well.
  And this is difficult to do from here in Europe :-).

 Here is the site: http://mobile.netcity.cz/

Test 1 (HDML):
Two simple cards.
On the first is the link on second card.

Test 2 (HDML):
Two more complex cards.
On first card is text ordered on right side, icon and link on second
card.
On second is example of long line and tabbed text.

Test 3 (XHTML):
- Icon - showing the eye
- Longer text
- Link to call the number
- Link to email

Test 4 (XHTML):
Example of video

Test 5 (XHTML):
Example of big picture (Should cover almost the whole display)

Test 6 (XHTML):
Example of form input
- field for input simple text
- field for choosing two options
- field for input longer text
- submit button

Test 7 (XHTML):
Example of uploading the file (picture or video) from mobile to site.
- field for input file
- submit button

Many thanks, Bida.