(keitai-l) i-appli download problem

From: Nicolas COMBELLES <nicolas.combelles_at_apocope.com>
Date: 10/31/03
Hi,

This is not the right place to speak about problems but can you point me
to some mailing list or forums about DoJa ?

However if someone want to help me please write directly to me (I don't
want to bother the list).

Here is my problem : trying to download a partner's i-appli with a N341i
(european Nec) but the .jar file won't download. The browser launch an
error "Invalid data received". Even after setting the appropriate mime
types one the server.
Any idea to help me find the source of the problem ?

P.S : If you're interested in the opportunity to reach the i-mode
European market with your DoJa applications, please get in touch with me
and I'll give you information about how our company can work with you to
move quickly.

Regards,

Nicolas Combelles
Mobile Internet Consultant