(keitai-l) Re: AW: port of i-mode to other cultures

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 11/01/03
Bill,

where do you get this idea from that Japanese people were deprived
of the internet? Internet penetration and usage rates in Japan are
as high or even higher than in Europe. It's totally untrue that
in Japan there was no or little internet usage at the introduction
of i-mode. It's one of the fantasies circulating in Europe among
people who don't know much about Japan's realities.

Gerhard