(keitai-l) Re: SPAM on mobile networks still an issue ?

From: <masheldo_at_staff.bond.edu.au>
Date: 11/03/03
Helen,

thanks for that - from what I have heard from other sources in Europe
(and read partly in the archives of this list), SMS spam seems to be
less of an issue in Europe than the comparable messagin spam is in Japan
- at least based on relative volume.  Would you agree or are there any
sources where I can get some numbers ?

Cheers,
Marc