(keitai-l) Re: mobile content editor

From: George Arriola <garriola_at_adobe.com>
Date: 11/07/03
Excuse me - spam it was not.

Only stating the fact that if you (like most of this list) "Sounds
really cool - is there any infor in English for all us sad non-Japanese
readers?" can't read Japanese, then there is a simple solution
available in 10+ languages.

./george

senior.product.manager  |  adobe.golive_cs  |  w.1.408.536.5015  |
m.1.415.309.3108  |  aim brandexperience