(keitai-l) Re: More AU Spam...

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 11/14/03
Bill Volk wrote:
 > So I guess I should launch the anti-spam service.
 >
 > How much would people pay, per month ? to have a
 > spam eliminator for their AU?

Try it! We did focus-group research on a i-mode service
in Japan for an US company who offers a new service on
i-mode. We got replies between zero and 600YEN for a
particular service.

My prediction is, that if you do focus-group market
research on this, you'll get a lot of people who'll
say they'd find it useful and pay zero for it,
and you'll get some people who'd want to 50yen/month,
some 100yen/month etc.

Whether you can build a profitable business with this
is another story.

Hope this helps,

Gerhard
Gerhard Fasol, PhD                         Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
fasol_at_eurotechnology.com               http://www.eurotechnology.com/
Find us in "IBM developerWorks" and in "Chemical & Engineering News":
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/wireless/library/wi-elite8.html
http://pubs.acs.org/cen/topstory/8049/8049bus1.html