(keitai-l) Re: Doja Emulators? (I already did my googling..)

From: Sebastien Flory <seb_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: 11/15/03
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. :)
The doja 1.5 is merely doja 1.0 with the 2.0 30ko upgrade (and more
scratchpad I believe).
As for bouygues providing 1.5 java kit, you wish ;)
They give us the Docomo stuff and it's up to us after that...

Anyway, someone has been kind enough to send me a few version of iJade
lite, I'm almost save.

Thanks,

Seb