(keitai-l) Re: AU Win

From: <Martyn_Williams_at_idg.com>
Date: 11/17/03
From
http://www.kddi.com/english/corporate/news_release/2003/1022/index.html

To support to the content volume that will grow with the availability of
high speed data communications, KDDI will introduce EZ Flat, the first
fixed packet communications service rate plan in the industry that will
enable users of EZweb services, including email, to unlimited usage for a
fixed monthly charge of 4,200 yen.

                      Tom Motoyoshi
                      Kalland                  To:       keitai-l@appelsiini.net
                      <tmk@infeline.org        cc:       (bcc: Martyn Williams/NEWS SERVICE/IDG)
                      >                        Subject:  (keitai-l) Re: AU Win

                      11/17/2003 16:53
                      Please respond to
                      keitai-l

read some specs on the two upcoming au win phones and they both only had
0.31megapixel cams. is that final specs!?? sounds a bit outdated. :/

whats this "ez flat" thing? fixed fee and tsukaihoudai?

.tmk

This mail was sent to address Martyn_Williams@idg.com