(keitai-l) Re: Simpler iMode Email Question

From: Giorgio Andreoli <g_andreoli_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11/20/03
In Itay, however, Wind already offers this service (they announced this
yesterday, at i-mode launch event!).
All i-mode subscribers will have their mail account on Libero
(www.libero.it), that's probably the main italian Web portal and already
offers Web mail (+ POP3/IMAP4) access. Furthermore, italian i-mode
subscribers that already had an account on Libero will be able to go on
using that account also on their keitai.

Giorgio