(keitai-l) Re: Simpler iMode Email Question

From: Bill Volk <bvolk_at_teknikcorp.com>
Date: 11/21/03
Sorry to be such a pain.  There's a big investment decision behind my
questions.  We have access to a anti-spam technology that MIGHT work for
iMode email ... IF we can somehow manage the email with something
similar to a POP client.

I've been emailing the US technology folks at DoCoMo ... and still don't
have a definitive answer.

Look, my motive is to have a working anti-spam system for iMode phones
... I think that's a GOOD thing.  Sorry to be so persistent ... but I
really want to make this work.

Bill