(keitai-l) Re: usb cable and *nix

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 11/27/03
If you look back through the archives, someone, many months ago,
pointed me at some Unix software for talking to keitai though a serial
interface. You might try that, though I have no idea if it would work on
AU phones. (I have Docomo, and never got around to trying it anyway. Now
I just copy my backed-up phonebook, etc. off the memory card of my 505i.)

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org