(keitai-l) Re: More about future DoCoMo Linux handsets on Asahi.com

From: Giovanni Bertani <giovanni.bertani_at_exsense.com>
Date: 12/05/03
Hi Nick
I think that this move is also a consequence of the growing control
that Nokia is having on Symbian. If Symbian will end up being
the Nokia Os this could be dangerous for the Japanese handsets
manufacturers.

A future mobile version of Linux developed in Japan could be a safer
bet for several reasons.

Giovanni