(keitai-l) Re: MIDLET Data Size for Motorola T720

From: Steve Oldmeadow <steve_at_smoco.com>
Date: 12/05/03
On 4 Dec 2003 at 14:58, Naoko Komatsubara wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Does anyone know the max MIDlet data size per application for Motorola T720?
> I get error message when I try to download my custom-made application for
> testing purpose.
> Any information will be appliciated.
> Thank you.
>
> Nao

Not sure if this is the appropriate forum for questions about Moto T720s but...

You can get a T720 developer guide from www.motocoder.com.

In that it states max. jar file size is 200Kb with 640Kb of storage for applications.
There is 384Kb of data space shared between all midlets for record store storage.

Maybe you have too many midlets already installed or something has chewed up all
the data space?

Steve Oldmeadow