(keitai-l) Appli Moblogger

From: Sam Joseph <gaijin_at_yha.att.ne.jp>
Date: 12/10/03
Hi All,

So before I completely forget - here's my demo moblogger site, complete
with downloadable moblog appli, i.e. you can download the appli to your
phone -moblog to my site, or you can put the appli on your own site and
moblog to that.

http://www.neurogrid.net/moblogger/

We've only got it working on a few phones at the moment (Docomo SH505i &
P505i).  I was hoping to get it working on more before throwing it out
to the list, but I think without a few people giving us testing feedback
we're unlikely to get very far.  So perhaps we can all help one another
:-)  Actually, I'm not sure anymore what the big advantage of a moblog
appli is over a mail moblog service, apart from scalability that is, but
then the starting user doesn't really care about that - the ubiquity of
mail services on phones makes a mail moblog service better supported -
well anyways ....

Anyways, please let me know if you have fun/trouble using this. Please
fill in bugs and requests on our wiki:

http://www.neurogrid.net/twiki/bin/view/Main/MoblogAppliSupport

CHEERS> SAM