(keitai-l) Re: DoCoMo's i-mode subs descreasing

From: dc <dc_at_gamelet.com>
Date: 12/11/03
Also, vodafone's numbers have been pretty bad recently, so i don't think its
a big flood of people going to VF. I haven't seen AU numbers recently, but
while they are increasing share compared to the old days, it would have been
very newsworthy if they were taking from both docomo and VF in significant
numbers.

Could it be that users buying new 505 handsets are not renewing i-mode
service? then what would be the point of getting a 505? new emoji for mail?

/dc
+-----+-----------------------------------------+
david [dc] collier
  e   |   dc@gamelet.com
       >  www.gamelet.com
  v   |  +81(0)90 7414 6107

//  >http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/corporate/investor_relations/busines
s/imode_j.html

> > What could be the reasons for this?
> > 1-  KC's campaign against i-mode is finally bringing results ;-)
> > 2 - KDDI's WIN service and Vodafone's latest handsets are so cool, that
> > DoCoMo's churn gets higher
> >
> > Some other thoughts?

[ excessive quoting removed by moderator ]