(keitai-l) Re: keitais killing digital consumer cameras (Ore more) softly

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 12/26/03
On Mon, 22 Dec 2003, nick may wrote:

> I believe a fairly large class of consumers would cheerfully pay more
> for something that was actually GOOD at all the things it did. (See
> evidence exhibit A: "the ipod": mi'lud)

I wonder. Personally, new features come out so quickly, and get cheap so
quickly, that I'd rather the phones stay cheap enough to upgrade every
year. Take a two-year old phone and look at all the features it would be
missing even if it had been three times the price in order to be more
state-of-the-art.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org